Software Developer III
Description: Who We Are:
Ranked #2 in 2019 Top Workplaces in San Diego, we live and work by our core values of integrity, collaboration, innovation, respect, and service. Corelation cares about each employee, which is exemplified through its competitive pay and outstanding benefits package. Corelation has a generous 401K retirement plan, an extensive paid time off policy, and one of the best company cultures out there! When you join the Corelation Team, you are embarking on a journey of professional and personal development.
To deliver reliable, functional, and intuitive credit union information systems while providing exceptional client service.
By listening to and collaborating with our clients and business associates, we will provide the best software solutions in the credit union marketplace.
What We Are Looking For:
Corelation is looking for an expert level backend software developer to work on a variety of company initiatives, which can include working on new and existing software products. An ideal candidate would have similar experiences in the past.
. Requirements: What The Position Entails:
- Skilled in software design for new projects that maintains the integrity of the software and improves upon it. Recommend strategies and policies that will strengthen development process.
- Create, revise and maintain core c++ and java software to meet client business needs that requires little to no design changes.
- Proficient in the diagnosis of AIX, hardware, DB2, HADR, Jasperserver, Tomcat/Catalina, and networking issues and questions.
- Ability to install AIX patches and DB2 patches.
- Have advanced knowledge and understanding of Corelations KeyStone software and cross examine all requests against current functionality.
Why You Are The Perfect Fit:
- 4-9 years professional experience in software development
- Experience with credit union financial applications including but not limited to retail banking, lending, platform applications, and general ledger highly preferred.
- Expert in C++
- Extensive knowledge of relational (Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2) database development
- Highly proficient in working in an AIX environment
- Expert in SQL and XML
- Experience developing backend services
- Deep understanding of the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, high-performing backends
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology