Software Developer II
Description: Who We Are:
Ranked #2 in 2019 Top Workplaces in San Diego, we live and work by our core values of integrity, collaboration, innovation, respect, and service. Corelation cares about each employee, which is exemplified through its competitive pay and outstanding benefits package. Corelation has a generous 401K retirement plan, an extensive paid time off policy, and one of the best company cultures out there! When you join the Corelation Team, you are embarking on a journey of professional and personal development.
To deliver reliable, functional, and intuitive credit union information systems while providing exceptional client service.
By listening to and collaborating with our clients and business associates, we will provide the best software solutions in the credit union marketplace.
What We Are Looking For:
The Developer II in Core Development Services has experience in C++ in order to work on financial software. Under general supervision, this position researches, develops, and modifies software used by new and existing clients. The Developer II will be involved in the full life cycle of the development process from requirements gathering, development and testing to on-going support.
. Requirements: What The Position Entails:
• Work with a team to confirm project requirements by reviewing software objectives, input data and resulting output.
• Identify and provide input on best practices and process improvement for program development.
• Perform revision, repair or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Preserve and optimize quality through testing as required.
• Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
• Communicate timelines effectively across business segments and staff.
• Function as an integral part of the implementation team, assisting as assigned to address client support issues.
• Recommend standards, conventions, policies and procedures in all areas of expertise and perform other duties as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Why You Are The Perfect Fit:
• You have at least three to five years of software development experience.
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• You have experience working in C++.
• You preferably have knowledge of XML, SQL, and AIX systems.
• You preferably have experience working with Agile Scrum methodology.
• You preferably have experience working with Credit Union products and services.