IT Project Manager
Job Title: IT Project Manager
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products... a world of opportunities!
At Reynolds Consumer Products (RCP) we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Project Manager to join our team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of IT projects within Reynolds Consumer Products IT organization. You will need to understand and manage the scope, lead the execution, report status, mitigate risks, resolve the issues. Project areas include deployment and refresh of cloud and on-premises network equipment, servers and storage as well as end user solutions. You will be working with various stakeholders across RCP IT and business and coordinating the work of multiple vendors and partners. You will need to control the scope of the projects and account for financials, following RCP project management process. The role requires excellent project management skills as well as general understanding of technology.
Main activities include:
- Project initiation, scope definition and stakeholder alignment
- Resource and spend planning
- Status and spend tracking and reporting
- Risk and issue management
- Change management and communications
- Hyper-care and release to operations
You will love it here if...
- You think systematically, achieve purposefully, speak diplomatically and act with integrity
- You excel in learning things quickly and thoroughly
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks while getting things done right the first time.
- You are a creative forward-thinker who finds out-of-the-box solutions
- You are a strong leader with the ability to bring people together and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You are good at collaborating and influencing others to achieve set forth goals.
- You enjoy sharing your hard earned knowledge to help others grow and make a real difference
- You can translate and transform ambiguity into focused positive outcomes
We need you to have:
- BS in EE or Computer Science
- PMP certification
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to influence and lead
- Problem solving skills
- Strong technical and financial acumen
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods