IT Infrastructure PMO Leader
Job Title: IT Infrastructure PMO Leader
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated. At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for an IT Infrastructure PMO Lead to join our team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As an IT Infrastructure Project Leader, you will be accountable for the entire Infrastructure project portfolio and alignment of infra project portfolio with IT strategy and goals.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Align with functional and support teams on priorities
- Representing IT Infra team during demand intake process
- Financial and resource planning
- Portfolio performance tracking
Ultimately, you will be a vital team member and will personally lead critical project and programs and onboard and guide project managers.
You will love it here if...
- You are highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team
- You are creative and are comfortable inventing and deriving new ways of doing business
- You are a confident and entrepreneurial self-starter
- You are an effective communicator
We need you to have:
- Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated experience in leading large scale projects and working in a fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of infrastructure platforms used in business environments
- Ability to understand and map business functions to application and infrastructure landscape
- Thorough knowledge of project management methodology and best practices
- Excellent financial acumen, ability to forecast the spend and track the actuals
Icing on the cake:
- Master's degree or another advanced degree
- Prior experience in the Consumer Product Goods industry
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods