IT Digital Workplace Manager
Job Title: IT Digital Workplace Manager
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated. At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for an IT Digital Workforce Developer to join our team.
The Digital Workplace Manager will report directly to the RCP Director of IT Operations, and provide the vision and strategic direction for building and running Reynolds Consumer Products' on-premise and Cloud Hosted Digital Workplace solutions. The role will have full accountability for management of the related architecture, processes, technologies and service providers' relationships while partnering with business unit and other functional stakeholders.
The Digital Workplace service will be developed with adherence to RCP policies, relevant industry frameworks, regulatory, compliance and operational performance requirements. The Digital Workplace Manager will be accountable for all aspects of the delivery of Digital Workplace services, focusing on :
- Driving technical strategy and partnering with IT Infrastructure Management in planning and execution of next generation of products, helping build consensus and driving execution
- Driving team-wide and individual performance through improvements in process, products and tools
- Effectively working cross-functionally with stakeholders to deliver the solutions & outcomes that meet internal and external customer needs
- Establishing metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvements
- Supporting the use of agile methodologies to drive projects and metrics for the team
- Developing and managing relationships with customers
- Communicating effectively with RCP leadership, IT peers, stakeholders and end users regarding system and endpoint activities
- Remaining current on industry best practices & emerging technologies. Evaluating their usefulness and applicability to the RCP environment and our customers
You will love it here if...
- You think systematically, achieve purposefully, speak diplomatically and act with integrity
- You excel in learning things quickly and thoroughly
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks while getting things done right the first time
- You are a creative forward-thinker who finds out-of-the-box solutions
- You are a strong leader with the ability to bring people together and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- You are good at collaborating and influencing others to achieve set forth goals
- You enjoy sharing your hard earned knowledge to help others grow and make a real difference
- You can translate and transform ambiguity into focused positive outcomes
We need you to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar areas of study, or a directly related field with 10 or more years of work experience
- 10+ years' work experience in an IT delivery role, preferably in Digital Workplace Solutions
- Ability to assess and communicate Digital Workplace concepts and practices, with both business and IT stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of the digital workplace product landscape and underlying IT solutions (Office 365, file sharing and collaboration solutions, conferencing and mobility)
- Expert knowledge and administrative experience of SharePoint Online, Office 365 (including Microsoft Teams, Exchange Online and O365 Security & Compliance), Microsoft Azure Platform, Active Directory
- Prior experience of supporting hybrid multi-cloud environments, including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and on-premises solutions
- Proven experience in design, implementation and operations of Digital Workplace solutions working with managed services provider(s)
- Ability to travel 5%
Icing on the Cake:
- Microsoft Operating system qualification(s) MCP, with a good working knowledge of server & desktop operating systems
- Certification in Digital Workplace Solutions from any of the major cloud service providers
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods