IT Cloud Architect
Job Title: IT Cloud Architect
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated. At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Cloud Architect to join our team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Cloud Architect, you will lead architecture and design of the public & private cloud and on-prem infrastructure hosting environments. You will also provide technical consulting to internal customers and stakeholders for the purpose of solving technology-related business concerns.You will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver modern architectural strategies for cloud resource procurement, deployment, governance, and cost management
- Develop and communicate architecture patterns and standards, best practices, blueprints, design documents and provide prescriptive guidance on solution design
- Develop hybrid architectural models that allow for a deploy anywhere strategy
- Contribute to the governance frameworks spanning application, data, infrastructure, and security
- Evaluate hardware, software, services and integrations that present value to the enterprise
Ultimately, you will work collaboratively with others within and outside of their function to achieve goals, improve processes, and optimize system design
You will love it here if...
- You are a creative and dynamic problem-solver
- You are committed to excellence
- You thrive in a fast paced and high-energy environment
- You are creative and are comfortable inventing and deriving new ways of doing business
We need you to have:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or technical equivalent
- AWS certification
- 5+ years of experience with cloud technology, solutions, and cost management
- 10+ years technology experience in a virtual hosting with architect role
- Robust experience in infrastructure, on-prem and in the cloud
- Experience with Agile and DevOp
Icing on the cake:
- Additional certifications
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods