IT Analyst – SAP Security
Job Title: IT Analyst - SAP Security
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for an SAP Security Analyst to join our team in Lake Forest, IL.
As an SAP Security Analyst, you will be responsible for design, build, test and implementation of SAP security solutions that enable the business requirements to achieve its goals and objectives including maintaining proper controls. This position works closely with business analysts, project team members, SAP developers and business users to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and implement solution in SAP. You will have the opportunity to:
- Design, build, test and implementation of SAP security solutions based on business need
- Implement SOD free roles and provide remediation solutions to remove SOD conflicts, both a role level and user level.
- Support role to user provisioning in all SAP environments.
- Support Audit; maintains general IT controls with deep understanding of controls landscape across all SAP environments.
In this exciting role, you will work with various stakeholders to ensure the elevated access management set up is current and the various processes adhered to.
You will love it here if...
- You are a creative and dynamic problem-solver
- You pay great attention to detail and are well organized
- You are highly analytic and have a natural curiosity
We need you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, and/or business, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive understanding of ERP security with emphasis on SAP security
- Minimum 6 years of experience in ECC 6.0 environments, SAP Security design, analysis, configuration and implementation
- Experience creating, reviewing and managing system transports related to SAP security
- Proven experience working with internal and external audit
- Demonstrates organization, time management, and project estimating skills
Icing on the cake:
- SAP Application Development
- SAP security technical certifications
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods