Data Visualization Analyst
Job Title: Data Visualization Analyst
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds Consumer Products, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you!
We are searching for a Data Visualization Analyst to join our team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Data Visualization Analyst, you will be responsible for data visualization, creating analytic solutions, utilizing data prep and visualization platforms, to help partners identify risks of managing their business. You will have the opportunity to:
- Strong ability to tell a story with simplistic views for complex datasets
- Will be an integral part of developing best in class solutions for visualization across the organization
- Build dashboard and reporting proofs of concept as needed; develop reporting and analysis templates and tools
- Aid in managing the team's content on Tableau Server - workbooks, extracts, permissions, coordination
- Lead the effort of migrating proof of concept Tableau dashboards to production
In this rewarding role, you will ultimately be reducing inefficiencies, developing content, troubleshooting calculations, tuning performance, leveraging new features all while adhering to software and analytic best practices.
You will love it here if...
- You are inquisitive and enjoy solving problems
- You are accurate and detail-oriented
- You are a strong leader with the ability to bring teams together
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
We need you to have:
- BS Degree in business, applied statistics, computer science, engineering, data mining, data science, mathematics, economics, physics or a related quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of experience delivering world-class solutions, developing customized data visualization solutions
- High proficiency in MS Office
- High proficiency in Tableau, Quickview and/or Power BI to visualize data - advanced charting techniques, dashboard actions, table calculations, level-of-detail calculations, parameter-driven fields, dynamic filters
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or other advanced degree
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods