Data Visualization Analyst (GIS)
The minimum starting salary $64,000.00 and depends on qualifications
WHY WORK FOR WACO:
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Make a difference and improve communities
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Full Range of Benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- Mandatory TMRS Retirement Plan with a 2:1 City Match
- Education Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance
- Longevity Pay
- And More!
Chance to do work you are passionate aboutJob SecurityDesire to give back
THE CITY OF WACO SEEKS:
Seeking a Decision Support Developer to support all things data, have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, will be tech savvy, and have a solid understanding of software development, database development, and web development. In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience in GIS analysis and mapping as well as data transformation from input to actionable intelligence using the latest ETL, dashboard, and reporting tools.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Five years' experience with database development administration and support, as well as report development experience
- OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must possess a valid Driver's License.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Microsoft, Tableau, AWS, GISP and other professional IT certifications
As a member of the GIS & Decision Support team, under general supervision, this position will deliver modern data solutions for clients including data ingestion/data pipeline design, data visualization and implementation, data warehouse & data lake architectures, cognitive computing, and cloud services. This position will provide strong support for all things data, have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, tech savvy and have a solid understanding of software development, database development and web development.