Data Integrity Specialist (Casual/Temporary)
Amherst has taken a leadership role among highly selective liberal arts colleges and universities in successfully diversifying the racial, socio-economic, and geographic profile of its student body. The College is similarly committed to enriching its educational experience and its culture through the diversity of its faculty, administration and staff.
The Data Integrity Specialist supports the Workday Student implementation project by cleaning up image files stored as PDFs so the information can be loaded into Workday.
Temporary project of approximately 300 hours to be completed by August 2021.
All staff must demonstrate commitment to and take appropriate actions to support a diverse workforce and learning community, and participates in the College's efforts to create a respectful, inclusive, and welcoming work environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
95% Data Cleanup
- Review data files for accuracy and completeness
- Make adjustments to data as needed and at the direction of the Registrar
- Correct errors, remove duplicates, identify incomplete or corrupt data
- Revise or modify data to highlight errors, correct for consistent punctuation, maintain or remove formatting as directed
- Flag or delete blank/empty files
5% Performs other duties/functions as requested
- One or more years of related registrar office experience or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and analytical skills
- Proficiency in entering data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and experience using Google Suite or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Experience engaging and supporting a diverse learning community
- Associate's degree or similar combination of education and experience
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree
To find information about job group and level (JGL) follow this link.