Account Data Analyst (2nd Shift) – $20/hr + $500 Bonus
Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it's a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
Account Data Analyst - 2nd Shift
As an Account Data Analyst, you will be contributing to our mission of protecting life and property by playing a critical role in supporting our vast client base by updating and maintaining customer accounts. This position is located onsite at our Syracuse, NY office in Franklin Square. Our company will rely on you to ensure all account data is valid and up to date.
- Receive inbound call inquiries from clients
- Triage and field questions from clients
- Input contract information in our database
- Implement client account transfers and verify changes
- Ensure all client account entries adhere to jurisdictional regulations
- Provide team members with proofreading, scanning, mailing and other administrative support
- High School Diploma
- Organization skills and attention to detail, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Proficient computer, written, and verbal skills
- Associate's degree or accepted military equivalent
Availability to work with a rotating weekend day:
- 2nd shift (5:00 pm - 1:30 am or 6:00 pm - 2:30 am)
What awaits you at Rapid Response:
- Annual salary increases and performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and 401k
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: 833.205.8900 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify/what-is-e-verify